Why You Need to Hire The Best SEO Company For Your Small Business?
If you have a small business, you know that every dollar counts. And if you’re still in the startup phase, it won't be worth spending money on anything that isn't necessary.
So when you get told you need an SEO Company, your first instinct might be to turn it down and stick with what you’ve got so far.
If only you knew how essential the services of a good SEO company can be for your small business success! By the end of this article, I hope to convince you otherwise!
Benefits of Hiring an SEO Company.
These days, more and more small businesses are realizing how important search engine optimization is. One way they can ensure that their business is as visible as possible is by hiring an SEO agency. Here are some of SEO Company’s Benefits:
1) They can help increase traffic.
2) They can help with branding.
3) They can help with reputation management.
4) They can help improve sales.
5) They can even reduce costs by improving efficiency.
6) And much more! For example, if you’re not ranking on page one of Google, chances are that most of your target audience is going to pass right over your website and go straight to Google search results.
If they don’t see your site there, they might think it doesn’t exist or that it isn’t very relevant to their needs. If you want to make sure people can find your site whenever they look for something related to what you do, then hiring an SEO agency is probably a good idea.
What You Can Expect From Your SEO Company?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process that includes many different tasks, both on-site and off-site.
Even if all of these things are done properly by an in-house team or by an individual, it's still possible that some things may fall through the cracks.
This is why most companies choose to outsource their SEO work, and especially if they are at least somewhat familiar with what needs to be done.
In fact, having an experienced SEO agency is crucial when it comes to getting more traffic from search engines like Google and Bing, which will translate into higher conversion rates.
The right SEO company can help you get ahead of your competition and make sure that your website gets found by people who are searching for products or services just like yours.
Here's how On-Site Optimization:
There are several aspects of on-site optimization that must be addressed, such as updating content regularly, creating new pages whenever necessary, using tags effectively and structuring code so search engines can read it easily.
When you have a professional handle these aspects of SEO for you, your site will rank higher than competitors' sites because Google sees them as being more relevant.
For example, if there's already another page about apples on your site but no page about oranges yet, then someone looking for information about oranges would likely click on yours rather than theirs because it would show up first in search results.
A good SEO company knows how to create unique content so each page provides valuable information rather than just repeating what was said elsewhere on your site.
Challenges in Hiring An SEO Agency For Your Small Business.
There are many challenges in hiring an SEO agency for your small business:
- Many SEO agencies are not interested in working with small businesses. They prefer working with large companies that can afford to pay higher fees.
- Most of these agencies have long waiting lists. It could take months before they get back to you. This is because there are many clients competing for their services and most of them have bigger budgets than yours.
- Small businesses don’t usually have big marketing budgets, so they can’t afford expensive SEO packages from these agencies.
- Most of these agencies focus on getting quick results rather than building long-term relationships with their clients. This is why many of them provide substandard services that harm your website instead of helping it grow.
- There are thousands of scammers in the industry who promise quick results but never deliver anything useful to their clients. If you don’t know how to spot them, it’s easy to get ripped off by these unscrupulous agencies.
- If you choose an SEO agency that is based overseas, it could take weeks or even months before they start working on your website because of time zone differences and language barriers.
- Many new businesses make the mistake of hiring cheap local SEO agencies that provide low-quality services and use unethical tactics like keyword stuffing and hidden text on their websites. These companies will not help you build an online presence, but they can hurt your reputation by getting your website penalized by search engines.
- If you choose an agency based on price alone, it’s likely that they will take shortcuts in order to save money. This could result in ineffective strategies and poor ROI for your website.
These are just some of many challenges that you will face if you decide to hire an SEO agency.
How To Choose The Right SEO Company?
There are many things to consider when choosing an SEO company. Here are a few of them:
- Do they have good references and reviews?
- Are they transparent about their process and what they do (white hat or black hat)?
- Do they have experience with your industry or niche market?
- Do they offer free consultations or charge up front fees (pay per project vs. monthly retainer)?
- How many years in business are they, and how many clients do they have?
- What is their success rate with clients (number of rankings vs. number of projects)?
- Do they have a good reputation in your industry and community?
- How do they handle negative SEO issues or complaints from competitors or unhappy customers?
- Do they offer monthly reporting and analysis, or only when you ask for it?
- Are their prices fair and competitive with other companies in your area?
- What are their credentials (are they certified by Google, Moz, etc.)?
- How much of their work is outsourced vs. done in-house (quality control)?
- Do they have a dedicated team or are all employees working on SEO part time?
- Do they offer personalization and customization, or do they have one size fits all packages?
- What tools do they use and what methods do they employ (SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, etc.)?
By answer these questions before hiring an SEO company. If they can’t or won’t answer them, that should be a red flag. You can also ask other businesses in your area who they use and how their experience has been.
Tips for Choosing the Best SEO Agency For Small Businesses.
When looking for a new SEO company, the number of options can be quite daunting. But to help you sift through all the possibilities, we compiled a brief list of factors to consider.
- Talk with other business owners who have worked with an SEO company before. Word of mouth is a great way to find reputable companies, and you’ll get first-hand experience on how they handled your needs.
- Look at their portfolio. This is an easy way to get a feel for how they work and what kind of results they’ve produced in the past.
- Talk with your web developer. If you already have a web developer, they can often recommend good SEO companies that they’ve worked with in the past.
- Get a quote. Make sure that you know how much SEO services cost, and factor in all of your costs before making a final decision.
- Read their terms of service. This will give you a clear picture of how flexible they are and if they’re open to negotiating or not.
- Pay attention to their employees. Check out how they respond when you ask them questions, and what kind of relationships they have with one another.
- Check their reputation. A quick online search will reveal if they’ve been accused of shady business practices, so make sure you look into any concerns that come up.
- Check their local presence. Do they have a physical address? An office? If not, that could be a red flag.
Although it is possible to rank your website on search engines by yourself, many small businesses don’t have enough time or expertise.
If you feel you don’t have adequate resources and are looking for an experienced partner to help with your marketing, consider hiring a professional seo company.
A seo agency will be able to handle not only optimizing content but also lead generation and design. Investing in an experienced professional can make all of these tasks much easier—and if done right, will ultimately lead your business toward success.